SuperLab contributes professional consultation and experiment programs in accordance with regulation guidelines for various countries and provides a platform for ecotoxicology studies and final report in Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and English. All environmental toxicity studies follow GLP regulations. SuperLab also provides accurate data from environmental toxicity tests and collects relevant hazardous information of substances to assist manufactures in accomplishing chemical registration procedures.
The Contract Research Organization of SuperLab is the first facility that has applied to TAF (Taiwan Accreditation Foundation) for certification as a laboratory of environmental toxicity studies. Our environmental toxicity studies on aquatic and terrestrial organisms qualified with GLP in 2017. The Ready Biodegradability Test was reviewed in August 2017 and will be qualified in 2018.
Aquatic Organism Toxicity Studies:
- Freshwater Alga and Cyanobacteria, Growth Inhibition Test (OECD 201)
- Daphnia sp., Acute Immobilisation Test (OECD 202)
- Fish, Acute Toxicity Test (OECD 203)
Environmental Fate/Degradation Studies:
- Ready Biodegradability Test (CO2 Evolution) (OECD 301 B)
- Activated Sludge, Respiration Inhibition Test (OECD 209)
- Estimation of the Adsorption Coefficient (Koc) on Soil and on Sewage Sludge using HPLC (OECD 121)
- Hydrolysis as a Function of pH (OECD 111)